Project cargo (OOG, oversize, heavy items, bulk) is the most successful activity for GA Logistics. Our officers have great experience in handling of the following cargo:
- Iron sheets, rolled steel sections, iron wiring, metal pipes and various metal constructions.
- Turbines, transformers, large-size equipment, aircraft stairways, oil extraction units, mobile ICUs and fire-engines.
- Timber products: logs, rolled paper, wood.
- Track machines: bulldozers, graders, tractors.
- Construction equipment: drilling machines, lifting mechanisms, excavators and so on.
- Dry bulk cargo.
Our experienced and trained team offers:
- Determination of oversize grade.
- Design and engineering calculations.
- Planning of transportation mode.
- Loading, fastening, separation service.
- Organization of issue of licenses and permits required for transportation within Georgia and all countries involved in transportation
For additional information and other specific details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org